This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Rugged yet lightweight nylon construction for durability and ease of use.
Keeps drywall mud buckets clean to prevent chips, lumps and chunks from falling into your clean mud.
Rounded loop handle is comfortable and easy to hang for storage.
Won't gouge bucket sides and drop plastic shavings into your mud like metal scoops.
2 Scoops per pack. Buy in bulk to have extras on hand and save money!
- The Scoop-N-Scrape Bucket Tool keeps the sides of the drywall compound bucket clean as you scoop.
- The Heavy-duty Nylon construction gives you strength without gouging your buckets.
- The curved front edge of the scoop perfectly matches the radius of the bucket and is beveled for a clean scrape.
- The rounded, open handle gives a comfortable grip and easy to hang for storage.
- This is the perfect tool for handling drywall compound or any other material that comes in a 2 or 5 gallon bucket.
- Sturdy nylon construction doesn't gouge buckets like metal scoops;
- Curved front blade matches the shape of the bucket for a precise fit;
- Lightweight at less than 4 oz;
- Measures 9" long and 6" wide.
Scoop-N-Scrape Drywall Mud Bucket Scoop - Lightweight Sturdy Rounded Blade Conforms to Bucket (2-Pack) - B07BYW9ML5